Yoga is the most precious gift granted to mankind. The one who performs yoga is the significance of a peaceful, clear, and calm mind with a healthy body. It can’t be expressed in words, but the one who encourages yoga is stepping forward to a well–being world, in other words, everyone needs to follow it and put their hand forward in making our planet vigorous.
The Main Aim Of Yoga –
The main aim of yoga is to bring peace to the mind and calm the body, it provides the body a wonderful shape and elastics the body, it also helps in stretching the body, limbs, bones, and muscles. It helps in relaxing the body, It also grants us long life and clears the mind, and refreshes the body.
Secrets Or Amazing Facts You Need To Know About Yoga –
- Anyone who simply practices yoga may easily agree that it is not just an exercise or practice instead of a way of living a happier, fresh, calm, and peaceful life.
- As the origination of yoga, the wonderful gift to mankind lies in ancient India, it has spread to countries so far and wide.
- Add yoga to your daily life routine for a better tomorrow. And surely these yoga benefits are multi-fold, easy to perform, and beneficial for the body parts, soul and mind too.
- Yoga has the divine power to control and develop or enhance your body physically, mentally, and emotionally too. So bring your support forward to encourage people to perform yoga on about daily basis.
- If you can’t sleep yoga is a wonderful exercise for you. it will help you sleep easier and comfortably.
- It will provide your body good and amazing flexibility.
- It will support you in making you give the right posture. No matter how bad or horrible your posture is. It will definitely overcome all your stress, pain, difficulty in standing, sitting, or sleeping in bad posture, it is also found that yoga is beneficial in making ones age long.
Different Poses Have Different Benefits –
The history of yoga is indeed very old. It was basically discovered in India. Patanjali wrote the first yoga book in about 147 B.C. (before Christ). You will be surprised to know that yoga means basically joining the body with the soul.
Some Basic Rules To Obey While Performing Yoga –
- Generally, yoga poses should be performed early in the morning, it would be better to perform them after taking a bath.
- It would be good to perform yoga poses outside in a clean, peaceful, and airy place where you can get sufficient air.
- Yoga may provide the best results if performed on regular basis with a fresh mind and concentration.
- You should increase the practice of yoga postures evenly and gradually.
- It opens up the body and provides wonderful elasticity to the body.
- Yoga can easily be performed by any person of any age.
- Before starting the practice yoga, you should take advice from trained professionals.
- It is very important to take care not to perform yoga after eating food, it should be performed empty stomach.
- Keep in mind, to eat food only after 2 hours of performing yoga exercises.
- Pranayam should not be performed by a person who is sick.
- Shav aasana should be performed after all yoga aasanas.
- It is believed that aasanas benefit only when followed by shav aasana.
Some Yoga Postures –
- This pose can also be called as the child pose.
- it stretches the spinal cord.
- it stretches the hips, thighs and ankles.
- It relieves the pain in torso and head.
- It calms the mind and relaxes the body and mind.
- It helps us to lower blood pressure.
- It tones abdominal organs, the spine, legs, and chest.
- It is good for people who are suffering from asthma.
- It soothes the adrenal glands.
- It also activates the liver.
- It is also helpful for detoxing the body.
- Head on knee pose
- Stabilizes the blood pressure.
- It also helps to correct the posture of the spine.
- Stretches the spine and hips.
Bound ankle pose –
- It helps relieves the stiffness of hips.
- Helps to treat urinary track disorders.
- This pose is also called as Mountain pose or Samasthiti.
- It helps in correcting the back posture and is helpful in improving the alignment of the body.
- This pose can also be called an intense forward stretch.
- It helps tone the liver including the kidneys, spleen, and abdominal region.
- This pose is also called downward dog posture.
- The downward dog yoga posture is very helpful in lengthening and decompressing the spine.
- It also benefits us by stretching our arms.
- It is also helpful in flushing your brain and provide fresh oxygen to calm your mind.
Warrior – 1 –
- This pose is a great pose for the ones who had a very hectic day at work, offices, or schools, this is a wonderful pose for hardworking people.
- For this pose you just have to relax the mind and your body too, while in this pose you have to stretch your legs and open your chest and shoulders too, some movements that we do not perform usually throughout the day are totally necessary for a good posture and a peaceful mind and calm body too.
- This amazing posture strengthens the closed muscles of your knees, thy, and feet.
Warrior -2 Virab – Hadrasana
- This pose is very good for arms, legs, and chest too. It strengthens the legs and arms and chest including shoulders.
- In this wonderful yoga posture your breath needs to be smooth and continuous, while performing this yoga posture it is necessary to focus on it, doing this will totally improve your patience.
Triangle pose or the trikonasana pose –
- This is one of the best postures that will definitely bring your body ample of benefits.
- It helps provide flexibility to the spine and the body too.
- It is good at helping the body at the alignment of your shoulders, it also relieves the back pain and stiffness of the neck area.