The immune system is made up of special organs, cells, and chemicals that fight the infections and bacteria present in the human body it also kills the viruses that may harm us. At present, we should have a strong immune system in order to break down viruses and protect ourselves from a number of diseases. I am blindly devoted to the idea of boosting our immunity by several practices. And yes, it keeps you fit and healthy. If we all have a good immune system, we will definitely fight this virus this is so because a good immune system prepares antibodies to fight viruses so take care of your immune system for a healthier tomorrow. So come on!!!!!! And involve yourself and your family in a fresh, healthful and well-being world.
Tips To Boost Your Immune System –
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- (Include all the 5 nutrients in your diet.)
- Carbohydrates (ex. – milk, beans and potatoes are perfect.)
- Fats (ex- butter, cheese, whole milk are the best.)
- Vitamins (ex- 1. Vitamin A – eggs, carrots, and sweet potatoes are good examples.
- Vitamin B – meat, cheese, and eggs would help.
- Vitamin C – tomato, spinach, orange are wonderful.
- Vitamin D – oily fish, liver, egg yolks may help.
- Minerals (ex – cereals, nuts, and dairy fruits may help.)
- Proteins (ex – chicken, dairy products are a good one.)
- Exercise daily. (Yoga would be the best choice. )
- Hydrate, hydrate and hydrate. (Keep drinking water, juices and liquids. They keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is good for your immunity as well as skin.)
- Get sufficient sleep. (Neither sleep more nor less. It would be harmful for health.)
- Minimize stress (Do not take stress in order to stay fit and boost your immunity.)
- (Relax and calm down. Taking a power nap would help.)
- Playing outdoors may help. (Playing outdoors are a good source of immunity-boosting.)
More Suitable Practices That May Help Easier-
- Sukhasana and Pranayama both promote deep breathing which alleviates stress hormone, and smoothen the heart rate and any nervous distress, all of which benefit immunity. Doing it regularly will lead you to good immune-boosting results. Yoga is just excellent of immune-boosting as well as for many kinds of diseases. It is said that people who perform yoga may exist for a long period of time, hence they are granted long lives.
- Eating more whole plant foods may help you better. (Ex- beetroots, turmeric is a good one, mushrooms may help.)
- Limit adding sugars is a more suitable practice.
- It is good to engage in moderate exercises.
8 Foods That Would Lead To Amazing Immune-Boosting Results
- Citrus fruits are one of them.
- Red bell pepper is a good example of an immune-boosting vegetable.
- Broccoli is very healthy and even good for eyesight.
- Garlic is an immune booster and is good for cancer.
- Ginger is also a good immune booster, it also relieves colds and cough.
- Spinach it has iron present in it which is good for our body.
- Yogurt has lactic acid.
- Almonds are good for the brain.
Do’s And Don’ts To Strengthen Your Immunity
- Don’t smoke
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation
- Take steps to avoid infections, such as washing your hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly
- Do not have a lack or less vitamin or any nutrition, this is so because it may lead us to deficiency
- Vitamin–C is one of the biggest immune system boosters of all. In a fact a lot of vitamins C may lead you to more prone to getting sick and get infected by a disease named as scurvy. Foods rich in vitamin c include grapes, oranges, tomatoes, tangerines, strawberries, bell peppers, spinach, broccoli.
- We should not have a lot of vitamin C, because having a lack of vitamin C may lead you to a deficiency disease named as scurvy and so we should have it in moderation.
- Dark chocolate may help although it does not contain vitamin C.
- Each part of the immune system has a very different and unique function.
- Stress can be very harmful for your immune system.
- It is believed that every day we encounter billions of germs, in fact all of them are not harmful or bad.
- Vaccines have a very important role in educating your immune system.
- Garlic contains Allicin, which has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Best if consumed raw to maximize the benefits.
- Vitamin D comes naturally from sunlight. Many individuals are low in vitamin D which can increase your chances of getting an infection.
- Probiotics are live organisms or good bacteria found in your gut. Although these bacteria are not very harmful, in fact they help us digest food, give our immune system a boost and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Probiotics are found in yogurt, cottage cheese, and sauerkraut.
- Antioxidants fight free radicals in your body free radicals’ compounds that can cause harm and diseases. Antioxidants are found in foods such as – spinach, berries, and carrots too, etc.
- Because women have a much stronger immune system than men, they can easily mount more effective immune responses against viruses, bacteria, and diseases as compared to men.