Health is the most precious thing that we have. It is very important to take care of our health. “Health is wealth” a very common saying which means if you are healthy, you have all that you need. We all should provide our body all the nutrients that are needed for one’s survival and are necessary for the development of the body. We should exercise daily and have food in right amount, neither to less nor too much. We should also avoid eating junk food or food that is uncovered. We should also avoid food or open vegetables and fruits from roadside vendors. Food kept in unclean conditions may also lead us to food poisoning. Some food items that are served in hotels, inns, bars, restaurants may also be proved unhealthy. We may take food from vendors selling them with dirty hands and in unclean and messy surroundings in trains, railway stations, our health, so we should never prefer such kind of food. Always while traveling we should keep with us sanitizers and wipes or tissues for further use or sudden requirements.
To Stay Fit – Exercise Daily
Do you do enough exercise daily? Try to make all the days activities. Do whatever activities you do in your daily life. Exercise daily makes your heart and your lungs strong. Some exercises are easy and can be done in no time –
- Running is the easiest kind of exercise we can do to stay fit.
- Dancing is a good exercise, is also a good recreational activity too.
- Riding a bicycle would be considered wonderful.
- Swimming is a wonderful and enjoyable exercise and refreshing work to do in summers.
These are some exercises that will strengthen you’re your muscles without making you feel tired.
Walking to nearby places is the best. You should reduce the use of vehicles. This will have two benefits – the very first is that it will reduce the amount of pollution in your environment and it will also help you do some walking exercise which will make your muscles strong.
Food Safety –
Our health depends not only on what we eat but also on how we eat and how much we eat. It is very important for us to be sure not to eat cut fruits from roadside vendors. Taking too many of soft drinks is also very harmful to us, as they make our body stiff and our bones melt due to the acid present in them.
We should not keep cooked food outside for long periods of time, this is so because bacteria easily grow and spread at room temperature.
- Refrigerators to be used in the case to put left food in them.
- Always boil water for 15 to 20 minutes in order to kill the germs and bacteria present in the water.
- You should drink about 8 to 10 liters of water in order to stay healthy.
- Water is the best for use if copper is charged. So you should use a copper jar or a copper filter or water purifiers to store or purify water.
- Water is the best medicine for infection. Water takes out infection from the body in the form of urine. So we should drink plenty of water. However, we may not feel much thirsty in winters but still not to quench our thirst but instead we should drink water for our health benefit.
Points to be noted –
- We should always keep our body clean this is so because a clean body is considered as a healthy body.
- We should always get up early in the morning to stay fresh and happy. Waking early in the morning is also very beneficial for us in many ways – the very first is that if we wake up early in the morning we gain the capacity to learn. It also keeps us healthy. Early morning exercises are more beneficial than the ones that we do any other time. If you are a yoga aspirant than waking up in the morning and performing yoga early in the morning is the best for us.
- We should always wear clean clothes in order to look smart and good-looking. Wearing clean clothes also makes us feel happy.
- We should always brush our teeth twice a day and clean our tongue using a tongue cleaner in order to keep the mouth and teeth clean and healthy.
- We can only work and play and perform various tasks if we are healthy.
We should always have a balanced diet in order to stay healthy –
A balanced diet consists of all the nutrients and minerals that are important and necessary for the growth and the development.
Here is a balanced diet for you to stay healthy –
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so we should take some important things too, before having our breakfast.
- We should drink lemon water early in the morning empty stomach. This keeps you hydrated and keeps your stomach clean.
- After all, we should have milk with a handful of dry fruits. They make your mind sharp and keep you warm during winters.
- you should make sure you get all the nutrients in order to stay fit and healthy too –
Carbohydrates – oats are considered the healthiest food among all.
Bananas and sweet potatoes are delicious and some of the healthiest fruits also. They provide carbohydrates, and some other nutrients also including potassium.
Oranges and blueberries are one of them.